So busy ignoring this blog that I didn't even notice I picked up a reader from West Virginia.
Yep, ladies and gents, only nine more states to go:
- No children may attend school with their breath smelling of "wild onions."
- It is illegal to snooze on a train.
- Doctors and dentists may not place a woman under anesthesia unless a third person is present.
- According to the state constitution, it is unlawful for anyone to own a red or a black flag.
- If you wear a hat inside a theater, you may be fined.
- Roadkill may be taken home for supper.
- Whistling underwater is prohibited.
- One may not walk a lion, tiger or leopard, even on a leash.
- No member of the clergy is allowed to tell jokes or humorous stories from the pulpit during a church service.
- Firemen may not whistle or flirt at any woman passing a firehouse.
- It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps.
It's a good thing I don't live in West Virgin-ey. After a few of my blogs today, I am sure my husband might like to go on a day trip to a court house.