My goals currently are feeling fit, feeling good, fitting into smaller sizes and being strong.
How do I hope to achieve these goals? Telling you all what they are so you keep me accountable, pretty please?
My fantabulous goals:
- I will finish 100 day burpee challenge (day #20 and going strong)
- I will go back to STRICT paleo for a 30 day challenge re-set in September
- I will continue moderate paleo after Sept, but allow myself treats
- I will go to no fewer than seven crossfit wods a week
- I want to deadlift 275# by Christmas (currently 235#) Help me, Santa!
- I will move my butt 10,000 steps a day (Thank you Fitbit from #attseattle)
- I want to clean 145# by Christmas (currently 130#)
- I will get 8 hours rest per night (currently 5-6 at best)
- I will drink more water and take my vitamins like a good girl
- I will get to crossfit early to truly stretch and avoid injury
- I will stay late at crossfit and always add some dessert like abmats
- I will start doing yoga again at least twice a week!!
You will notice I couldn't care less about how many pounds I weigh.
Could. Not. Care. Less.
I may occasionally weigh myself, but as we all know muscle weighs more than fat. The scale lies, but the mirror and jeans do not.
How do I know this? An awesome crossfitter called me the incredible shrinking Heather today. This was after I beat myself up standing on my scale this morning.
She saw what I could not when stuck looking down at the scale...progress!
I knew this. I know this. Yet it is still easy to let bad habits sneak back into my life. A lifetime of dieting and scale watching is hard to break.
We all need to look forward and up, my friends. Never down. Never back.
Sooo my friends, what are your 3 month goals? Let me know. I'd love to support you in your goals. The first step is to say them aloud. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell the world.